Great Travel Links for 01 Sept 2008
I’m busy with the Travel Media Showcase conference this coming week, so posting will be light, but I do have a few great travel links and tips laying around the Bookmark list….
- A roundup from the diverse BootnAll Travel Network: Take a look at the Travel Gear Blog for all of your gear and gadgets, a review of four ways to get to London from Amsterdam from the Amsterdam Logue, tips on finding the best luaus in Hawaii, some bargain airfares to South America from Cheap Travel Scout and Italy Logue helps you find icy granita in Sicily.
- Family travel resources — Family Travel Abroad links on the excellent Transitions Abroad Web site, a fine blog on alternative family travel, and top resources for family travel on NYC-based Mommy Poppins.
- The Sydney Morning Herald on the South Pacific’s beautiful Fiji for children.
- Destination weddings that cater to kids.
- Yes, some hostels can accommodate families; check out these family-friendly hostels in Northern California, from Uptake.
- If you like our Photo/Video of the Week posts, take a look at Delicious Baby’s Photo Friday. Lots of wonderful pics this week, including ours from Colmar, France.
- From the UK’s Independent, some tour suggestions that appeal to preteens and teens.