Great Travel Links for 12 January 2009
A few interesting notes from around the travel Web:
- The Dutch (including possibly the Queen) take to the canals in the Netherlands – it’s finally frozen enough to skate!
- Are you a New Orleans expert? Help National Geographic Traveler‘s Janelle Nanos plan her trip there.
- The Texas Highways blog has a quick update on Fort Worth – rent horses to ride the Stockyards.
- Do you have a big family (four kids?) Here’s a great new resource for finding hotel rooms that can accommodate larger families, on Travels With Children.
- From the UK’s Times Online – 10 places around the world with “wow factor” for kids.
- Interested in Costa Rica travel? Marina is a Mom, and writes MuchaCostaRica.com.
- For busy families, Gridskipper offers up the best Chinese delivery options in Los Angeles.
- Travel Muse finds family ski packages that won’t break the bank.