Is your city in the carnival?
Although the Family Travel blog is the “owner” of the Carnival of Cities (blog carnival) it’s always fun when the carnival is out and about, traveling the world with other guest carnival hosts.
If you’d like to host the
May 21 (update – May 21 edition will now be hosted at Nerd’s Eye View) May 28 or June 4 version, email me at sheila “at” sheilascarborough “dot” com.
I want to thank the hosts for the previous two weeks: Roaming Tales on April 30 and Leslie Carbone on May 7, and invite you to visit the next carnival, posting this Wednesday, May 14th on the Perceptive Travel blog.
Submit a post about any aspect of a single city by noon US Central time, Tuesday May 13th, using this submission form.
Highlights from previous editions include:
- Eating in France on 10 Euro per day for 2 people
- Save hotel costs in Venice by staying in nearby Murano
- An excellent Indian restaurant in Edinburgh
- A look at Granada – no, not in Spain – in Nicaragua
- A spectacular river parade in San Antonio, Texas
My only frustration is that we never have enough posts from Asian, African or Middle Eastern cities, so send ’em if you have ’em, as long as they focus on a single city.