Step right up with your post: Carnival of Cities hosted here
The Family Travel blog will host our Carnival of Cities this Wednesday, March 26th!
You are invited to send in your (one) blog post about any aspect of any city by noon Central time on Tuesday, March 25th.
Please keep it on topic and not spammy or overly commercial, and use the simple submission form on the main Blog Carnival site.
The current Carnival edition is over at A DC Birding blog — thanks for hosting, John! Highlights for those who travel with kids include:
- The Traveling Mamas recommendations for family-friendly vacations in Los Angeles.
- Yummy (non-alcoholic) drinks to try in Costa Rica.
- Living in London chronicles a short trip to Bruges, Belgium.
- Mexican Pop Spot describes finding those bright, colorful tissue paper flowers in Mazatlan, Mexico.
- If you’re near Washington DC, don’t miss seeing one of the world’s most important historical documents — the Magna Carta is back on permanent display in the National Archives.
If you want to tour the world in one blog post, the Carnival of Cities is the way to go.